Sunday, August 26, 2018

Youth Entrepreneurship Is the Solution-Narsisa Richard owner of Hawa Products Inspires Many

Instagram__hawaproducts
Narsisa Richard (24) is among young ambitious emerging entrepreneurs who are making a BIG difference in the society today.

She is the owner of "Hawa Products" a business which produces and distributes Hawa Karanga and Hawa Pilipili food products. 

Sharing her story in the KUMEKUCHA KISHINDO program recently on ITV, Narsisa inspired both young and old  who wish to step into entrepreneurship.

Starting from a humble beginnings with  as little as TZS70,000 capital, she has managed to grow her business within a very short period of time.

"I did not care about the amount, all I knew is I wanted to start and believed that I would succeed through it," Narsisa positively reiterates her ambition.

Narsisa inspires confidence and hope among youth that lack of financial opportunity should not be a limitation in starting a business because this could be solved through personal savings and utilizing social capital networks such as the influence of family members.
  
Balancing her time between college studies at Mzumbe University and launching her business idea in Mbeya , Narsisa with an entrepreneurial mindset started baking pea nuts which she branded as Hawa Karanga. "By the time I started I was in my final year. I was able to set time intervals for production and school until I completed my semesters successfully," She says.

Narsisa recently graduated with a degree in Human Resource Management and also launched her second and a new product line called Hawa Pilipili which she says is doing well in the market.

Unlike many youth who expect  employment after graduating yet unemployment rate among youth is increasing  due to high volume of job entrants who cannot find jobs, Narsisa proudly has already found a solution through gainful self employment.

Narsisa Richard
She confidently says, "I am currently managing my own business but also doing the production and supply by myself and so far it has become my job and I do not have tensions of life after graduating as most of newly graduates got."

Though Narsisa could also be facing common challenges many young entrepreneurs encounter  either at entry or growth stage such as lack of requisite business training/education, lack of access to government support services, and unfriendly business regulations, she is doing all her best to overcome them by undertaking market promotion for her products through various methods such as social media platforms like instagram account under the name "__hawaproducts" and through participation in various events.       

Her advice to those who would like to start and build a successful business is to maintain a positive attitude, have a strong belief in themselves, their product or service and to start viewing themselves as achievers regardless of how small their start up capital could be.       

No comments:

Post a Comment